St. Peter’s Church was founded in 1928 on Fauling Street in Winston-Salem, NC with twenty-five members. Rapid growth led to a move to Highland Avenue and ultimately Old Lexington Road, where we are located today on a beautiful 75-acre campus.
Dr. James C. Hash, Sr. became senior pastor of St. Peter’s World Outreach Center in 1987. Receiving the pastoralship of SPWOC upon retirement of his father, the late Bishop R.K. Hash, Sr., Bishop Hash took the torch and ran fervently. As a result of his anointing to do great exploits for God, SPWOC has grown phenomenally. Bishop Hash’s powerful teaching of the Word of God combined with his bold stand against mediocrity provides the foundation for individuals to launch into the world to reach the lost, the hurting, the captive, the sick and the brokenhearted.
To inspire everyday people to thrive daily in Christ, win souls, and make disciples.
To change the world through Christ one individual at a time.
Our Core Values
Priority of Scripture & Prayer
Live to Give.
Give to Live.
Every believer a servant leader
Consistent growth in all areas of life