St. Peter’s offers Text-to-Give from SecureGive. Text-to-give is an easy, fast and secure way to give right from your smartphone. You can give a gift through two simple text messages. After logging into your existing SecureGive account or creating an account which is tied to a debit/credit card of your choice, simply text your amount and confirm. Here’s how to set it up.
- On your smartphone, open your text messaging app
- Create a new message
- Click in Message field and type SPWOC and the amount you are giving.
- For example: SPWOC 100
- In this example you would be giving $100
- There must be a space between the keyword and amount
- Note: You must clear your signature line before you use Text to Give (if you have a signature in your text messages)
- Click Send to give
- The first time you give, you will be redirected to the SPWOC SecureGive site:
- For existing users – Select “Login”
- For new users – Select “Create An Account”
- To make a one-time anonymous donation – Select “Give Without An Account”
- If you have a saved preferred payment account your donation will be confirmed.
- If you do not have a saved preferred payment account, you will be prompted to enter your account information.
- Upon confirmation of payment, you will receive a message asking you to confirm your decision.
- Type ‘Y’ and click Send to complete your donation.
- You will receive a text to let you know your transaction was successful.
- The next time you text a donation, your account and saved card will be recognized and you will only need to confirm by replying ‘Y’.
**We recommend that you save our organizations text-to-give number as a contact in your phone for future use. “74483” Note – this number is only for text-to-give and cannot be used to communicate via text messages with SPWOC.
**You may text a question mark “?” to be sent helpful tips or to be sent the link to change/update your saved payment information.
**You may text STOP to deactivate text giving from your phone. If you have texted STOP at any point, you must text START to get re-started.