The “Volunteer of the Month” program was developed to give recognition to those volunteers who are honoring God with their gift and talents unselfishly while displaying characteristics of a “servant” who goes beyond the ordinary. This volunteer wants to serve and does it cheerfully, and therefore we want to honor them with a “Difference Maker” award.
An active volunteer may be nominated as a “Difference Maker” by a St. Peter’s Pastoral Director, Daytime Staff, Vision Leader, Team Leader, another Volunteer, or a Member.
The nominee will be evaluated and selected based on the following criteria. Each criteria standard has a point value. On a scale of 1 – 5, please rate the nominee on the following using this rating scale:
- 5 = Exceptional // Significantly and consistently exceeds expected performance level
- 4 = Highly Effective // Consistently achieves and often exceeds expected performance level
- 3 = Effective // Consistently achieves expected performance level
- 2 = Inconsistent // Inconsistently achieves expected performance level
- 1 = Criteria Not seen // Specific criteria has not been observed